Around the world, public transportation authorities are faced with mounting operations and maintenance problems and costs, aging infrastructures and reduced capital funding. DRM understands the challenges of working in such complex environments, where resources are scarce and actions are subject to public scrutiny.
Transportation has been the cornerstone of our business since its commencement. DRM’s experience spans a broad range of heavy civil engineering projects, from railways and transit to bridges and highways. DRM provides multidisciplinary engineering, program and construction management services for all types of transportation projects across the United States. We serve government agencies and transportation agencies facing tomorrow’s challenges of delivering quality public transportation services.
Our clients include the leaders in the mass transit industry.
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA)
- Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC)
- New York Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)
- Long Island Railroad (LIRR)
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District